Garden House Voluntary Simplicity Activities
Our goal is the best combination of voluntary simplicity and efficiency to maximize harmony and stewardship.
Toward these goals, we:
- Create a perfume and odor free space
- Ensure the space is pet-dander free
- Use only perfume and dye free laundry soap
- Encourage guests to recycle
- Do not supply a variety of electronic entertainment systems
- Provide a fairly eclectic library
- Endeavor to provide a silent interior and exterior environment
- Have low flow water devices (showerhead, toilet)
- Employ extensive energy conservation practices.
- Offer guest access to local farm produce, eggs, and other organic agricultural products as the season permits
- Welcome your suggestions for ways to advance or improve these or related practices.
Your organic egg supplier.
Coffelt Farm, Olga, WA
Garden House on Orcas Island
© 2010 centripetus